If you notice any difference between the PinSound and the original sound board in rendering you can help up solving it by following theses instructions:
- Enable record mode: as instructed in the configuration page
- Play few games in order to record a “.psrec”
- Send us the generated “.psrec” present on the flash drive by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (try to give us information about the issue)
For your information you can check Check the type sorting (music, sfx and voices) according to theses rules:
- music: sound must be named to describe context when this music is played
- voice: sound must be named to translate exact speech
- sfx: sound must be named to describe type of sound
- jingle: sound are short announce, when played, other sounds are paused
- single: background music which is played only once (no loop)
And you can change a sound folder from a type to another in order to change the rendering.
Thank you for your help !