After many test, and trials with different speakers, we came to the conclusion that the PinSound board delivered a very good audio even using the original speakers.
By using the integrated stereo and fader full tone equalizer, you can finely tune the original speakers to get the best audio response.
In order to be able to use the stereo and the center settings, you need this to rewire the original spears to stereo.
For this, you can follow this guide or buy a ready to use a PinSound Stereo 2.1 wiring harness.
- KK 3.96mm (KK .156″) 7 pin Molex connector
- 10 meters (30 feet) of 0.5mm² to 1 mm² (AWG 20 to 16) stranded speaker wire
- Soldering iron + solder
- Basic soldering skills
- Crimp or solder the 6 wires to the connector KK connector
- Run the wires to the corresponding speakers
- Solder the wires to the speaker terminals (respect polarity)
- If there is a capacitor connected to the right back box speaker, bypass it (simply remove the capacitor)
- Plug the Molex connector on to CN4 on the sound board
You can now tune the sound using the B.Box and Cab potentiometers