The PinSound Studio software is a complete tool:
- pre-load your USB flash drive with your favorite sound package
- enjoy the PinSound audio engine with Visual Pinball
- boost your creativity and help you design your new sound package
The PinSound Studio software is not mandatory to install or configure your PinSound board.
Have a look of a quick overview of the complete framework here.
- Sound package manager: easily pre-load a sound package on your USB flash drive
- Visual Pinball sound engine: play your favorites virtual tables with the PinSound audio quality
- Replay recorded games in .psrec files, how to record a game
- Preview your own sound package
- Adjust individual volume of individual sound or sound type
- Sound ROM emulation (not yet supported)
- Compatible for Windows
- Download and uncompress the software
- Optional: download and install the vpinmame DLL (Visual Pinball compatibility)
Warning, Windows doesn’t handle path longer than 260 char (sub-folder and filename included). Placing the PinSound Studio folder at the root of a drive is recommended (eg “C:\”)