Here are the expected LED status when everything is working correctly:
The Motion Control board is fully compatible with PinSound 1.3 and 1.4 boards. (V1.2 is not compatible)
You can check your PinSound 1 board version just under the logo on the sound card.
Please, make sure to update your PinSound sound board with the latest firmware.
- check the LEDs status:
- EXT1 connected green
- EXT1 data: blue
- Shaker PWR: green
- after startup
- the EXT1 data blue will switch from stead to glow up/down
- the shaker will make a startup sound :
- Diagnosis file: on the flash drive, the “pinsound-self-diag.txt” should contain a line with:
DEVICE DETECTED ------------------ Motion Control
If the LEDs status are correct but you don’t get any shaker event while playing, it probably means your pinball machine has not been shakerized (yet), in this case, the “pinsound-self-diag.txt” file, in section Sound Package:
SOUND PACKAGES ------------------ Pinball_my_custom_sound_package > Motion Control: no official nor user shaker events found
You can define your own shaker settings (power, duration, trigger events, …) with the help of the PinSound Studio Pro.
If an official shakerization has already been made for this pinball machine, your settings will replace the official shakerization (only your shaker settings will be applied, no merge between the official shakerization and your own).
You can connect any electrical device on the secondary controlled output on your Motion Control board.
The Motion Control will allow you to control when to switch on / off this electrical circuit.
Warning: this relay output doesn’t deliver any power, it’s a controlled ON / OFF relay.
Then, you have to program the trigger events for this secondary output:
– open your sound package (from the PinSound flash drive) in the PinSound Studio Pro software
– find the adequate sound(s) when you want to activate this relay
– select the duration of the trigger (max 10 sec)
– save your settings
– reconnect your flash drive and try it on your machine!